|Job Title:||Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
2 x Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - ADC organisation - Vendor Swap and Rigging Projects
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Gloucestershire - applicants must be happy to be in the office at least 2-3 days per week post lockdown
Role and Responsibilities:
A senior Project Manager bears the ultimate responsibility for successfully delivering a project and for leading the project team. Previous experience of project management within mobile telecoms (ideally vendor swap and /or rigging projects) is essential in order to take on this role.
- Accountable for delivery of all projects within the operational team.
- Expected to manage a number of projects at any one time.
- Full financial accountability as well as programme delivery.
- Previous experience of Telecoms.
- Sound technical knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Good understanding and application of Health & Safety on site
- Excellent data management
- Good Customer management skills
- Coordinate internal resource allocation and feasibility studies for potential projects
- Visit existing customers to capture sales opportunities and analyse customers needs
- Preparations of report to ensure pricing models are maintained
- Evaluate company capabilities to meet customer needs
- Lead tender proposal and relevant document preparation based on customers request for proposals
- Determine project scope with other departments based on an understanding of customers requirements.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Tracking project performance.
- Any other duties reasonably required by the business
- Previous experience of Project Management essential within mobile telecoms -ideally on rigging and/or vendor swap projects
- High levels of accuracy
- Good leadership skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgement in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
- Experience in developing the project team
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.