|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure/Transformation/Change|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Working for a leading mobile telecoms infrastructure company that has a great flexible working policy and benefits that include £5460 car allowance, 15% annual bonus, Private Medical, Pension, Life Assurance and more!
This is a great developing opportunity into Programme management and will be delivering infrastructure deployment programmes for 5G, as well as managing the continuous improvement of delivery capability of and it's ecosystem of partners and managed service providers.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for the setting and monitoring of the high level delivery plan for the delivery programme ensuring the agreed business outcomes and performance targets are met.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment with the deployment teams to shareholder outcomes. To collaborate with the Shareholders and internal stakeholders to ensure the agreed outcomes are maximised.
- To establish and participate in the agreed governance forums ensuring all decisions and changes are captured, assessed and managed.
- The proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
What experience do you need:
- Experience of project managing infrastructure deployment within areas such as Telecoms, Utilities, Rail, Power.
- Worked with Delivery Managers to ensure successful delivery plans and continuous improvement.
- Change and transformation experience within a complex environment.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate