|Job Title:||Senior IP & Data Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior IP & Data Design Engineer
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced IP & Data Design Engineer to join their busy IP team.
You will be working across multiple division of the business to deliver effective, efficient & economic technical designs. This will have a focus on IP and Data solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating high level design documentation for the core data network
- Producing documents to enable the successful implementation of designs
- Management of end to end projects presenting technical solutions
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Working towards design deliverables
- Carrying out QA work on designs produced by third party partners
You must have experienice of:
- LANs, WANs, VPLS, QoS enabled networks and traffic management systems (e.g. DPI), TDM, xWDM and fibre optical network techniques.
- IP networks and protocols, including the setting up of MPLS paths, addressing schemes, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, RIP.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethernet, ATM, SDH/SONET, Frame Relay, Packet over SDH/SONET, WDM, wireless technologies,
- Access technologies (DSL, cable, and lease lines), Layer 3 Traffic Engineering and L2 Traffic Management. Require good knowledge of IPv6, F5, Cisco Nexus and the Cisco Firepower Firewall.
Some of following would also be beneficial:
- Knowledge of systems (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.) from key vendors such as Cisco, Juniper and Nokia.
- The ability to conceptualise and design complex network infrastructure to provide optical fibre and transmission capacity and customer solutions.
- A Professional accreditation such as IET, SCTE, IPEP or Vendor Certifications such as Cisco, CCDP/CCNP, Juniper, Nokia etc.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.