This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are currently undergoing a major technological transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
As Senior Front End Developer, you will be working within the Digital Marketing department and collaborating closely with teams both in the UK and US. You will be responsible for the development, updating and maintenance of the company's front end solutions, including for the main website, and client portal sites.
The offices are based in an idyllic spot with a fantastic working environment.
What the role will be doing:
- Project management and maintaining workflow: ensuring the smooth running of each project by discussing an agreeing the scope of each project with relevant stakeholders and delivering to specific deadlines;
- Design and development: planning the outset of each task whilst adhering to agreed web standards and best practice;
- Web performance: technical optimisation of the website.
Ideally, you will have:
- Extensive experience of Front End Development;
- Excellent understanding of CSS and HTML5;
- Experience of AMP HTML implementation;
- Front End website optimisation using tools such as Lighthouse;
- Solution set up and automated Front End build processes such as Gulp;
- Project Management skills.
Competitive salary on offer and great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Maria Marinescu- email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.