|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager / Business Partner|
|Salary:||Highly competitive salary|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Senior Finance Manager / Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for a senior level Finance Manager, this is a permanent position reporting into (and supporting) the Head of Transmission for a Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This position will be working within the Transmission team, providing financial support and updates for all transmission projects, this position requires someone with strong business partnering skills, able to work with technical, non-finance teams and has experience of managing project finances.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for finance matters for all transmission projects - governance, forecasting, control and reporting of programme budgets and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial interdependencies, budget risks and issues relating to the programme.
- Challenge costs from suppliers
- Development and maintenance of comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to enable up to date overview of Transmission programme financial status
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Finance professional (ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of managing project finances (monthly reporting, forecasting, identifying risks
- Experience business partnering with non-finance managers (Eg Engineering Project Managers)
- Advanced Excel, strong reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of Data Analysts
- Understanding of Mobile Telecoms would be an advantage
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Salary and package disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.