|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Senior Finance Analyst
Are you ambitious and looking to further your commercial experience in one of the nations best loved brands? If so then this is the role for you...
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to join their busy team in Berkshire.
Working across Commercial Finance and Customer you will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to provide commercial analysis and insight to make the best cost effective decisions. You will be working within Supply Chain and will provide commercial support to ensure they keep a lean and efficient logistics and inventory position.
What does the role involve?
- Finance Business Partner for all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics, providing commercial guidance & support to key stakeholders in these areas.
- Ownership of financial reporting & KPIs, specifically including stock provisions, disposals, write offs, inventory reviews & intake / inventory forecasting.
- Attend monthly operational reviews at our returns partner.
- Own the quarterly forecast process / annual budget for Inventory & Reverse Logistics, challenging all cost assumptions to ensure best value & present back for signoff with senior Supply Chain Management & Finance stakeholders.
- Build and maintain key relationships with Supply Chain, Finance & cross-functional teams.
- Own the Customer cost savings tracker (across all Customer) with a focus on SCM cost savings
- Support the Senior Finance Manager with ad hoc finance & commercial requests from Supply Chain and Finance teams as required.
- Process consolidation/improvement to optimise all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics commercial management & review.
The type of person we are looking for.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
- A drive for continual improvement & exceptional stakeholder support.
For more information please apply here or sent a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.