|Job Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|REF:||FJS - MTSNRDEV_1570637046|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior DevOps Engineer
Capability, Knowledge & Expertise:
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Has demonstrable experience delivering high availability auto scaling containerised deployments in AWS or Azure
- Kubernetes & Docker experience.
- Has experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development and IT Service teams to promote DevOps culture.
- In depth understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management.
Technical Skills Required:
- Cloud Computing services, specifically AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Containerisation such as Docker
- Containerisation orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Version control solutions, specifically Gitlab and GitHub
- DevOps methods (integration & automation)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tooling such as Jenkins/Drone
- Configuration management tooling such as Ansible and Puppet
- Automated tested tools such as Selenium
- Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian toolset
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Database technologies such as Postgres, MariaDB and AWS RDS
- Working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Windows and Linux based operating systems
- Experience of ITIL and IT Management systems, such as ServiceNow, Jira, and Confluence
- Automated testing tools
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England