|Job Title:||Senior Cloud Security Architect (Azure/O365/AZ500/MS500)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Microsoft Cloud Security Architect (Azure/O365/AZ-500/MS-500) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 31/03/21, home working contract.
Are you a leading light in Microsoft cloud security? Can you help our customers understand and make most value of Microsoft cloud security and compliance features to protect their business and reputation in the cloud age? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to develop compelling secure cloud solutions for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Microsoft Security Lead Architect/Consultant to help strengthen and maintain customers security posture in and around Microsoft Cloud services . The role will involve working with key customers to ensure their business interests are fully protected, using the latest Microsoft cloud security technology and complementary security controls. You will be a great communicator, passionate about your work and be able to work with, and draw upon, the talents of the wider security team. You will have direct experience of the Microsoft security stack and how it can be properly applied to ensure compliance, protect data and ultimately help keep our customers secure.
- An experienced security professional with security architecture or consultancy experience, ideally with a large organisation.
- Able to own and guide the technical relationship with the customer with specific regard to the security of Microsoft cloud services
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and capability in Microsoft Cloud services generally
- Specific experience of the deployment and support of security products within the M365 security and compliance stack
- Able to create Microsoft security solutions designs, and technically oversee/lead non-Microsoft security related projects when specialist SMEs are required
- Ideally Microsoft cloud certified, with a security specialism (AZ-500, MS-500)
This is an urgent position; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect - Windows, Unix, VMWare, Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Security Cleared 1st Line IT Support/Technician
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Security Lead - Contract Role - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London