|Job Title:||Security Strategy Manager - Telecoms Networks and IT|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Security Strategy Manager - Mobile Telecoms Newtorks (Core/Radio) and IT - 3-6 month contract
Accountable for contributing to and maintaining an overall technology strategy.
This person will need to be able to both interpret and influence the business and architecture strategies. They should have the knowledge and acumen to be able to describe the key features that the future IT and networking platforms will include to support the future business requirements. They will be accountable for inputting into the planning horizon to be covered by the enterprise architecture and technology strategies. Their role will need them to be able to develop and maintain the technology strategy, enterprise architecture roadmaps, reference models and target architectures.
Accountable for working with colleagues cross functionally in order to provide expertise and advice relating to the effective utilisation of radio assets and services, core networking and services, IT infrastructure services, applications and devices
- Excellent security knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile networks.
- Domain Specific - Security Strategy experience is an essential requirement of the role
- Experience in relevant technology domain specialism of developing strategy and approaches for the business.
- Knowledge and proficiency of how strategies can be taken forward by architects for architecture development and the role of Technology Strategists in developing and maintaining this.
- Experience in providing high level business cases, justification and commercial analysis for technology strategy.
- Deep understanding of security technology trends and insights for specific technology domains and experience of using these to improve business outcomes.
- Experience presenting technology strategy to the wider business and influencing decision making in this regard.
- Proficiency in researching, comparing and evaluating technologies, services and practices in the market, in use with competitors and in future developments. Proficiency should be demonstrated through relevant, up to date practical experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.