Security Strategy Manager
Remote-based currently, and Reading once restrictions ease
Contact role - (Via Umbrella)
Opportunity to join a mobile operator, and play a key role in their future IT and network landscape, as they seek to recruit a Security Strategy Manager on a contract basis.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you should come with industry knowledge who can both interpret and influence the business and architecture strategies. Using your expert knowledge, you should be able to describe the key features that the future IT and networking platforms will include to support the future business requirements.
You should thrive on the chance to develop and maintain the technology strategy, enterprise architecture roadmaps, reference models and target architectures.
* Excellent security knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile networks, with the ability to present and influence decision making.
* Knowledge of on-prem and off-prem cloud
* Domain Specific - Security Strategy experience is an essential requirement of the role
* Experience in relevant technology domain specialism of developing strategy and approaches for the business.
* Knowledge and proficiency of how strategies can be taken forward by architects for architecture development and the role of Technology Strategists in developing and maintaining this.
* Experience in providing high level business cases, justification and commercial analysis for technology strategy.
* Deep understanding of security technology trends and insights for specific technology domains and experience of using these to improve business outcomes.
If you would like to be considered, please apply here. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.