Security Specialist (CISM, Information Security)
6 Month Contract
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company in Maidenhead for an experienced Security Specialist, this is a key role within the Risk & Security team.
As Security Specialist you will be working with the managed service partners and onshore & offshore teams analysing risk and security status and processes across the network and information security. You will also be involved in third party security reviews, analysing risk and security flaws, and user management.
- Analysing and guiding the security around toolsets
- Reviewing of certification against security standards including PCI-DSS, Interconnect standards and Cyber Essentials
- Identify, log, manage and communicate any security weaknesses and risks, and work to mitigate or control the risks
- Develop and implement the security policy and procedures
- Experience working in an environment where some (or all) security services are outsourced to a third-party
- CISM or CISA certified
- Strong technical understanding of Information Security and risk principles
- Experience of administration of Windows, Linux or Solaris
- Good understanding of authentication and directory services (active directory)
- Good understanding of network technologies
If you are interested in hearing more, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.