|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Senior Test Analyst (Email Encryption)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared* Senior Test Analyst (Email Encryption, Scripting, Test Cases, SecureMail) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Senior Test Analyst.
- Must have extensive experience of the following: Email Encryption, Scripting & creating Test Cases.
- SecureMail experience (desirable)
- Provides specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Has advanced testing skills and knowledge and is able to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Organises materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics.
- Performs testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing toolsets.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism. Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule. Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements. Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
- Involved in the development of test plans & produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy. Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance prior to commencement of the contract
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect TOGAF/AWS/Azure
Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect -AWS/Azure/Public Sector
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer/AIX Support/AIX Consultant
Build Engineer - Solihull - Security Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared* Technical Support Engineer (WIN 7 Pro)
Location: Hillingdon, London