|Job Title:||Security Cleared Project Accountant/Project Finance Controller|
|Location:||Bracknell Forest, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Security Cleared Project Accountant/Project Finance Controller (Project Accounting/Contract Accounting/Management Accountant) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only) with ad-hoc travel to Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have Project Accounting experience - working with Project managers on actuals and forecasting - ideally on both Fixed Price and T&M Projects
- Journal prep and understanding of Balance sheet reconciliations on working capital accounts related to Projects: Contract WIP; unbilled revenue, PO accruals
- We are looking for a Management Accountant to work in Finance Project and Contract Accounting team.
- Ownership of full project financials including preparation and presentation of month end actuals - providing variance analysis and flash commentary to Account Project managers
- Responsibility for all internal and external reporting on actuals, quarterly forecasts and project lifetime views for both T&M and Milestone based projects.
- Financial modelling and decision support during commercial negotiations with Account Delivery teams
- Assisting the project delivery teams to identify and track cost savings and understand variances to the original contracted baseline
- Working with Base Service Contract Finance leads, to consolidate project financials into Account Financials
- Participating in cross functional project groups to help improve the Finance function
- CIMA / ACCA newly qualified or in the final stages of either qualification, or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively with non-finance colleagues. Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines. Strong Attention to detail whilst managing multiple different projects
- Strong system skills including Excel.
- IT Services or project accounting experience desirable but not essential. Experience of SAP/S4Hana also beneficial
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Field Resource Controller
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Security Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: 31 days AL+8 BH Pension, Car Allowance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: bonus, pension