|Job Title:||Security Architect/Consultant, Operations & Service Design|
|Salary:||Highly competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Security Architect/Consultant, Operations & Service Design
6 Month Rolling Contract
Security Architect/Consultant - this is a high profile role working across a large transformation, transitioning security into the new Centre of Excellence (CoE), setting up a new Target Operating Model (TOM) and working towards NIST and CISM frameworks. Working for the Security Operations Transformation Delivery Lead within a leading UK Mobile Operator you will be accountable for defining and assuring the requirements required to operate the new transformed technology stack which include the operational readiness use cases which determine the level of compliance for business go-live.
- The role is to be the business partner into the key transformation programmes and be responsible for provision of Operations subject matter expertise to ensure the delivery meets strategic outcomes.
- You will be responsible for driving operational outcomes within a technology transformation programme as well as the effective interlock of that programme with all other programmes using the target operational model framework as guidance.
- Delivery of the E2E Operations service design, assuring the implementation is delivered through Transformation Chapters, co-existence to end state TOM(s).
- Executing a tailored programme of operational change for each Transformation Chapter aligned to best practice such as NISP, CISM and COBIT using the established Enterprise Security Framework.
- Supporting the development and implementation of delivery mechanisms to demonstrate multiple models, including approval of concepts, development of a minimum viable product (MVP) with rapid testing and then fail/scale decision via partners.
- Adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service & Operating Level Agreements (SLAs/OLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Security compliance, penetration testing and mitigations
- Policy & Standard Management frameworks
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in CISM, NIST CISSP best practices
- Experience setting up a new Target Operating Model
- Experience in driving major change
- Experienced in Service Management, Service Assurance, Performance & Optimisation and Request Fulfilment processes and functions as part of eTOM and COBIT.
- Strong technical leadership in the delivery of Security Operations.
- Proven ability to manage and support Partner organisations
- Experienced in communicating and engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of GRC tool (desirable)
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required level of experience please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Daily rate disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Support Engineer - 3rd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Test Engineer - Infrastructure Tester
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Test Engineer - Automation Tester
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire