We have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Architect/Consultant looking to join a dynamic team to work with a leading provider of IT products and services for the global marketplace including hardware, software, networking, business solutions, and more. Location: Bracknell.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to support the further development of a sophisticated secure cloud offering. Business acumen is key as you will analyse requirements from a range of UK HMG, commercial and international sources to provide guidance to pre-sales activities in relation to the deployment and customisation of the cloud solution in a range of security contexts.
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604) and CESG Architecture Patterns
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016 and VMware virtualisation products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Demonstrable experience delivering Information Assurance for information systems in higher classification domains.
- Well-developed leadership, management, and consulting skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.