|Job Title:||Security Architect - Network Security|
|REF:||FJS - Security Archi_1589906299|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Security Architect - Network Security
Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and delivering within an Agile methodology in particular a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
We are looking for self-motivated Security Architect to join our new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services through to 'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres.
- Experience within a secure environment.
- Firewalls and Network Security experience ideally across Cisco and Juniper.
- Experience on Access Control or PKI also.
- Would ideally have a qualification in CCP / CISM / CISSP or similar
- Working in supportive environments, driving continuous service improvement at all times, individuals will be empowered to collectively make decisions to achieve the broader benefits of delivering in a lean agile way.
- Teams are made up of varying skills and experience and therefore, whatever you're currently level of experience, with the right aptitude to deliver via Agile, this role will provide you with the ability to broaden your skill-set working with the latest technologies to deliver to the customer's requirement and the wider business benefits.
- This role requires close customer engagement working as a collaborative team across all aspects of delivery and into live service via a Devops approach rolling features/capability through delivery and into 'business as usual'.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold a high level of security clearance prior to starting - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.