|Job Title:||SECURITY ARCHITECT - IT & TELCO (CISSP / CCIE)|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Working for a major telco organisation in Berkshire, we are seeking an experienced Security Architect to oversee technical design/delivery and compliance across IT/Cloud and RAN network architecture domains.
As Security Architect you will be responsible for all Security issues, e.g.:
- Incident investigation
- Security Solution Design
- Incident & Problem Management
- Management of Security Managed Service Provider delivery (Corporate and Enterprise)
- Consulting with IT Project teams on new product introduction and Security Designs.
- Supporting with new supplier selection and governance.
Domain specific knowledge & experience
- Experience of defining processes and implementing security frameworks/policies within a telecoms service provider.
- Experience of managing the delivery of network security roadmap to budget in a multi-partner, virtual team environment.
- Expertise in technical security controls - eg. Firewall systems, IDAM/PAM, logging for security, system hardening, vulnerability management, patching, etc
- Good understanding of NFV, SDN, Virtualisation and automation technologies.
- An effective communicator and presenter, with the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business.
- Ideally a CISSP or CCIE qualification
- ITIL Service Delivery and Prince 2 methods
- Compliance standards/frameworks, such as ISO27001, CAS(T), GDPR
- Working in complex transformational environments
- Senior stakeholder management
- 3rd party supplier management and governance
- Vulnerability testing / PEN testing
- Security Risk management (and presenting to senior level)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.