6 months +
A national security clearance is required for this role, so ideally you will currently hold clearance - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
My global IT Services client is looking to recruit an Security Architect for an initial 6 month contract.
The Security Architecture includes designing Security IT Architectures and managing levels of risk as well as the implementation of proportionate security controls.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK) and CREST, providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
For further details of this role, please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.