|Job Title:||Security Analyst - (CISSP/CISM - Telco RAN Ops & Networks)|
|Duration:||6 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We're recruiting for a Security Analyst to work for a major telecoms company in Berkshire. The role will focus on InfoSec for mobile networks - notably the policies and compliance for RAN operations, networks and services.
Accountabilities across all Domains:
* Accountable for the implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
* Accountable for working in collaboration with technology delivery partners to assure IT infrastructure and network infrastructure security throughout the organisation
* Accountable for working in collaboration with technology delivery partners ensuring mobile and end user devices are protected in line with our security standards and policies. The planning horizon for this role across all domains is typically monthly to support operational reporting of the business.
Experience and Knowledge - Essential criteria
- Demonstrable experience of improving maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards, e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CAS-T, ND1643
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security
- Experience working within a cloud based technology environment.
- Experience of best practice frameworks ITIL/COBIT
- Industry or academic credentials in security or risk management, e.g. CISM, CISSP or relevant graduate degree
- Experience working in telecommunications and/or within a large mobile provider beneficial.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.