Excellent contract opportunity open for a Security Analyst with experience in at least three of the following technologies: Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence. To come on-board and work for a market leading IT vendor based in Dunstable. This will be a 3 month initial contract with competitive rates on offer. Some travel to stevenage will be required
The role will require regular on site presence at the customer site in Dunstable, minimum 4 days a week and working alongside other security professional and reporting into the Lead Security Manager.
- Reviewing and approving Security change requests, interfacing with technical delivery teams, architects, service delivery managers and Security manager to review (approve/reject) changes, which may have a security impact on the account.
- Analysing and collating data, produced from the various technical security tools, determining the relevance and impact to your assigned customer/s.
- Review outputs from pen tests and vulnerability scans working with CTO / Lead Security manager to determine categories and security impact
- Production of reports, where required, and provision of security-related advice to your Information Security Manager and customer on analysed data, to ensure security risks, alerts and events are managed to a professional standard.
- Manage security incidents and investigations; Leavers/Starters process (in conjunction with the Security Administrator); Privilege Access process and advising the Patch management team of all vulnerability notifications.
- Auditing of processes to ensure consistent with company policies, amending/updating, where necessary.
- Develop relationships with our central Security Operations Centre.
- Be able to matrix manage delivery teams to deliver results for your customer. Be able to translate technical dialogue into business dialogue for senior management. Attend regular security meetings with your Customer.
Skills - Mandatory:
Three of the following: Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence
- Customer centric
- Minimum of 2-3 year IT experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communicate well with all levels of staff.
- Identify and manage Security Service improvements.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Ability to Matrix management.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.