|Job Title:||SCCM Consultant/SCCM Architect/SCCM Designer (Cloud)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
SCCM Consultant/SCCM Architect/SCCM Designer/SCCM Specialist (Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an SCCM Specialist Consultant and will be required to assist with a K5 Cloud to Azure migration
- The successful applicant will be assisting with the migration, so previous experience on migration project is required
- Cloud experience required - ideally Azure
- Design experience (HLD & LLD)
- CMDB experience
- Leads technical implementation of medium to large infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks.
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- Successful solution designs implementation experience
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- Ensures service level requirements are met.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.