|Job Title:||SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Consultant/SCADA Specialist (Utilities) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have a strong vertical in SCADA Security, SCADA Security Architecture (HLD/LLD), PLC, Networking and Information Security experience
- Must have excellent client facing experience
- Must have extensive utilities, waterwaste/water sector experience
- Experienced in information Security architecture; implementation of Network Security Projects
- Working knowledge surrounding key industry standards
- Good knowledge of the application of CPNI (Centre for the protection of National Infrastructure) in relation to secure data services to Telemetry Guidelines and ICA Systems
- Working knowledge of ICA (Instrumental, control & Automation) design and application techniques for water, wastewater and network processes.
- Experience of the use and application of firewalls and network components - with knowledge of Government CNI (Critical National Infrastructure) Regulations and their implementation.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which the Operational Technology environment faces.
- Experience and knowledge of the protection of industrial systems against cyber-attack.
- Appreciation and understanding of hardware architecture connectivity for Operational Technology products against a backdrop of an IT Strategy.
- Working knowledge and understanding of water industry instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience in the use of PLC (Programmable Logic Control) and SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) site systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the operational and regulatory environments which will be operating in.
- Ability to write clear, concise, accurate engineering / design specifications / recommendations with measurable outputs.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.