SC Cleared* Cloud Service Architect is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 1 month rolling (forecasted work is anticipated until March 2018), to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Service architect with a Cloud background
- Extensive experience of producing designs (HLDs & LLDs) for business processes around patching.
- Technical Architecture experience
- The successful applicant will be a hands on Architect joining a growing team and needs to be able to consistently issue deliverables
- An appreciation around business processes associated to Cloud will be different to physical infrastructure,
- A competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers business and commercial issues.
- Strong experience of end to end architecture - identifying, designing and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.