SC Cleared* Application Support Engineer/2nd Line Support Engineer (Incident Management/ServiceNow) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide 24x7 monitoring of internal systems
- Perform regular health checks
- Monitor Incidents in Service Now.
- Triage all incidents and escalate to the relevant Business and third line support team
- Manage user port user accounts - creation, enable/disable, pin number resets etc.
- Follow approved Run Books (instructions) and Incident Management process.
- Assist the Business with any software releases
- Assist with any Warnings Index (WI) activities as and when required.
- Must be able to work shifts
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.