We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
We're looking for a Sales Manager who will take a key role in our team to create opportunities, connect people, manage leads, and sell our software products within the Enterprise market. We are looking for a person who believes in the future of Blockchain and is ready to promote and sell cutting-edge software products to Enterprise customers.
- You'll be responsible for developing a sales strategy for enterprise products
- You'll drive, and direct, the sales process towards high-impact and high-probability clients, managing the entire sales cycle from beginning to close
- You'll conduct research to identify new markets, customer requirements and arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- By promote the company's products/services you'll address and predict clients' challenges
- You'll prepare sales contracts, ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- You'll keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. and provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- And essentially, you'll build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- You'll have demonstrable experience dealing with complex B2B Enterprise software sales, ideally within the the blockchain arena:
- A good understanding and appreciation and pace of high growth scale-ups
- Appreciation of a high-growth, start-up pace of work and experience with B2B sales, digital assets, and financial technology. Experience in Blockchain is highly beneficial.
- Excellent people skills, demonstrating the ability to build and develop teams
- A strong track record of sales successes and overachievement of sales targets
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the ability to confidently present to senior/executive level as well as an entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure
- And the ability to prioritise tasks and manage workloads effectively.
- Previous experience selling Enterprise software
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree within a relevant field of study
NEM is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.