I am recruiting for a Revenue Finance Manager role to join my client - a leading telecom infrastructure Company, on permanent position. This position will be based in Theale once a return to the office in around October. Ideally in the office circa 2-3 days per week eventually.
- The Revenue Finance Manager's primary responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and timely billing and identifying areas of Revenue opportunity or assurance risk.
- Working closely with the Head of Revenue and Property, the Revenue Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for all finance aspects of Revenue accounting and reporting to support Companies operating performance, including month end accounting, forecasting of the key metrics, liaison with the shareholders and managing the finance aspects of Revenue recording.
Manage the delivery of monthly financial data to enable successful completion of financial reporting.
Post the monthly Revenue finance transactions during the month-end cycle to identify unexpected entries or omissions in the results
Monitor the performance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Prepare and review the Revenue analysis section of the monthly Management Accounts and provide insightful commentary.
Work with the finance team to ensure all data is submitted on an accurately and timely basis
Provide day to day financial support to the CFO & Head of Revenue & Property.
Required Qualification :
- Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Good Financial accounting knowledge
- Property industry experience
- Finance business partnering experience
- Agresso ERP application software
If interested, please share your CV to have detailed discussion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.