|Job Title:||Revenue Analyst / Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Revenue Analyst / Finance Analyst
3 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Revenue Analyst to join their busy revenue team.
You will be responsible for helping to ensure margin is maximised from the business range of products. This is a highly desirable role with a prerequisite for a strong numerical and analytical skill set. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the Revenue function.
- Preparation of management information reports, including analysis of revenue, margin and costs versus Budget & Forecast for all Business products
- Responsible for preparation of the Business Budget & quarterly Forecasts.
- Provide detailed revenue analysis to the Business Team, up to Director level, by acting as an effective Business Partner
- Ensure month end accounting is completed for area of responsibility
- Support requests that are made for ad hoc Revenue analysis
- Maintain Balance Sheet controls where appropriate
- Continually review and support the improvement to data sources and interfaces coming into the revenue reporting area.
The skills we're looking for
- Qualified/ Part Qualified
- Experience of Financial and Management accounting
- Experience of Budgeting and Forecasting
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Nice to Have: Telecoms experience and Oracle knowledge
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.