|Job Title:||Retail Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire|
|Contact Name:||Eva Sheils|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Retail Customer Advisor 16 hours per week with weekend work
We need the right team for us to be at our best. We'll give you lots of opportunities to develop and show your drive to succeed in an environment that supports and prepares you for the next level of your career. You never know, you could be managing one of our stores in the future!
Just a heads up. You don't need knowledge in our products, the ambition and drive to learn will do just fine.
Fancy being the face of our company brand? Enjoy engaging and building relationships with customers?
Got that customer service head? Look no further…
- Offer solutions to customers with general mobile or network queries (we'll teach you how to answer these!)
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Matching our products and services to our customer's needs, and selling them our amazing state of the art products and services.
- Achieving personal and store KPI's
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Awesome communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.