Candidates require considerable experience in the development and production of reports generated from complex sources of data within a mobile network rollout environment along with expert/Practioner level knowledge of Excel - Working knowledge of relational databases, scripting/ programme languages and reporting packages such as business objects.
Purpose Of The Role
Great opportunity to work for a leading telecoms company to provide comprehensive reporting and data analysis service that provides vital reports, statistics and analysis that underpins all reporting, tracking and forecasting elements associated with delivering an Acquisition Programme.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to understand the various sources of Programme related data and the various stakeholder reports that service stakeholder needs to understand and track delivery performance encompassing the critical attributes - Target, Actual & Forecast.
- Identify from the various data and reporting areas that form the current reporting landscape across where key improvements can be made in validating data, improving accuracy and where necessary removing ambiguity and complexity.
- From the identified improvement areas, architect and implement solutions that provide Acquisition reports to fulfill stakeholder needs extracting and aligning data from 'in house' systems (covering Omnix, Evenflow, Reporting BI systems and complex spreadsheets & Access databases).
- Maintain and manage a coherent and accurate reporting mechanism that fully supports the Programme's requirements on a daily and weekly basis at all stakeholder levels ranging from reports and data that underpin routine Acquisition reviews up to providing rolled up summary reports for Senior and Executive stakeholders encompassing the critical attributes - Target, Actual & Forecast.
- To operate governance mechanisms bringing together key data providers and report recipients in order to align, improve and at times trouble shoot the various information sources that above all else ensures fit for purpose reporting with high accuracy.
If this position sounds of interest please send your CV or contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.