Our client, a leading telecoms organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Remedy Project Manager to join their team.
You will be an experienced IT Change Project Manager, who can support the facilitation of a number of System Enhancements, Process Changes and Configuration changes to their BMC Remedy tools. There will be a lot of interaction with our Shareholders as well as the vendor to project manage these changes from business case through delivery, so expect your stakeholder management and collaborative skillset to be well utilised!
The role will include:
- Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects within the programme are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
- Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
- Working with the project team, confirming that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the Enablers Programme
- Use project governance, ensuring deliverables are of the correct standard, attends governance reviews, ensuring actions are followed up and closed
- Ensures that key stakeholders receive regular communications, time and cost forecasts and budget reports with specific focus on expectation management.
ONLY applications from candidates with demonstrable Remedy experience will be considered. If you do not have any experience of managing Remedy upgrades/changes/configurations, please do not apply.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate