Recruitment Partner (Digital)
Remote-based currently, and Reading once a return to office confirmed
Looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner, with a proven background of recruiting for Digital/Tech/Analytics requirements. This role will be working on an interim basis to support key growth plans for a major mobile operator across within Digital and another key area!
If you like a challenge, and want to work with some awesome people, this role is calling out for a Recruiter at the core. You will thrive on searching for top talent for permanent roles, and pride yourself on your ability to plan your route to market, and deliver! You will need excellent business partnering ability, and be proven in managing the end to end recruitment process.
- Proven Recruitment experience, either in-house or agency 5+ years
- A bit of a guru when it comes to Digital/Tech and associated roles
- Ability to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from search through to offer
- Comfortable planning your Sourcing strategy, and route to market
- Ideally will have supported BAU and large scale assessment drives previously
- An ability to adapt well to change, and work in a highly complex environment
- Be a proven team player
- Have an ability to forge solid relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Be a strong problem solver
If this sounds like something you would be keen to consider and you are available immediately, please apply hear or send your CV over to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.