|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator / Candidate Care Coordinator|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Recruitment Administrator / Candidate Care Coordinator
Bristol City Centre (home working initially)
We have an urgent requirement for a Candidate Care Coordinator with experience either in recruitment administration or a strong coordination / administration background. You will be supporting a busy recruitment team in onboarding contractors, raising contracts, responding to queries, reporting and liaising with the end client.
We are looking for someone with strong skill set across MS Office (including Excel), have sales team support, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent scheduling and strong attention to detail.
You will provide support to an experienced and successful sales team providing recruitment services into a Global IT services company and your responsibilities will span the entire lifecycle from receiving vacancies, drafting contracts, setting up users, measuring customer satisfaction and producing reports. Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare formal and ad-hoc recruiting metric reports
- Support Accounts for services billing
- Candidate expense management
- Pre-employment reference and background checks
- Drafting contract paperwork
- Maintain records in accordance with legal requirements and internal policies and procedures
Some services are provided to the Government so the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance checks.
Ideally your experience will include the following:
- Administration support for a busy team
- Able to work in a busy environment with multiple concurrent demands
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Appreciation of Right to Work checks and contract requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV on line .
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.