|Job Title:||RAN/Transmission Security Expert - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
RAN/Transmission Security Expert - Mobile Telecoms - 6 months contract - Berkshire
- The role holder will be required to act as technical/security lead on projects to deliver on PAM and IAM assessment and remediation planning.
- The role holder will be required to act as technical/security lead on the gap analysis of the current SIEM solution and work on projects to remediate the gaps.
- The role holder will be required to act as technical/security lead on projects related to user and password management across various systems.
- The role holder should have an overall understanding of the various security requirements and to be able to effectively work closely with other members of security and provide coverage on projects.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on project progress
- Working Knowledge of RAN and Transmission access networks - GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G NR, Transmission Networks.
- Understanding of securing hardening processes/principles and their application in the telecoms access context
- Understanding of the security logging, monitoring and incident management.
- Understanding of user access management, privilege access management and access control.
- ISO27001/ISMS - audit preparation, internal audit, risk management - Practical knowledge of risk assessment processes & methodologies to make risk-based recommendations, and/or requirements to adopt and deploy compensating controls for effective mitigating measures.
- Management of risk remediation and mitigation in a telco environment, driving risk owners to close outstanding issues, managing risk acceptance
- Review and input on technical designs (HLD/LLD/Test documents), security documents, vendor documents , other solution/project document.
- Effective communication, including verbal, report production & presentations skills; ability to analyse, interpret and present data in an effective manner, for peers and senior management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.