Reporting into the Head of RAN Operations you will be responsible for defining the RAN Service Management Operations framework for current and future RAN technologies.
You will be part of a team accountable for;
- Ensuring our RAN technology strategies are customer focused and driving the right operational outcomes for our customers through effective:
- Service Design
- Configuration Management - central to all RAN, IT & Network delivery and operation
- Process development requirements and outcomes
- Developing a scalable RAN Operation to accommodate future business requirements - aligned to business strategies over the next 5 years.
- Reviewing capabilities of suppliers to meet the technology vision and making decisions on which suppliers are most suitable to deliver of the Operational outcomes
- Support both growth of the business and the enhanced customer experience needed across all services
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management
- Experience of Service Design in RAN Network technologies e.g. the management of RAN and Transmission Networks utilising OSS capabilities
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment Stakeholder management at 'C' level
Nice to Have:
- Educated to degree level. (Science preferable)
- ITIL certified (Expert preferable)
- Digital ways of working and how this can benefit RAN Operations
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.