|Job Title:||RAN Delivery Manager (Partner Deployment)|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Work for a leader within the telecoms industry that offers a flexible working policy and is based in a great location just seconds from Reading Train Station.
Great culture and working environment along with salary and benefits to include car allowance and a bonus scheme.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join a Deployment team in Reading. You'll be working closely with our Head of Partner Deployment and Managed Service Partners, to ensure delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring Managed Service Provider deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expectations and SLA's. Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers. Experience and proven ability to deliver project to a clear governance structure.
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies.
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops) Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.