|Job Title:||Purchase ledger assistant|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Role: Purchase Ledger
Location: WA3 6GD
Type: 6 month+, PAYE
* Shared responsibility for processing up to 6000 invoices each month
* To work collaboratively with other internal departments for the benefit of the business as a whole and to provide professional, helpful and proactive advice and support as required
* To process purchase invoices from suppliers, matching and coding invoices, agreeing to purchase orders on the company's purchase order system
* To resolve internal and external supplier account and purchase invoice queries
* To conduct supplier account reconciliations to supplier statements and other supplier balance confirmations
* To review purchase ledger aging to identify any potential problems and to liaise with the procurement department to establish why invoices may be being withheld for payment
* Minimum of 12 months experience using a recognised accounting system and purchase ledger module, SAP preferred.
* Good standard of general literacy; advanced standard of numeracy.
* IT literate with experience of and a good level of proficiency using standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written; quick learner with the ability to communicate with staff and management at all levels
* Good organisational and administration skills.
* Team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.