|Job Title:||Property/Estates/Acquisition/Build/ECC Delivery Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property and to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
* Manage the delivery of new site acquisition and property processes, escalations and issues
* Responsible for managing external suppliers and in house teams to drive the delivery of site acquisition and property activities within agreed SLAs
* Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
* The companies strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated.
* Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
* Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
* Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
* Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
* Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
* Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
Managing and coordinating suppliers and in house teams
Supporting the delivery of the programme whilst managing compliance with property guidance and protection of the network service.
Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Managing urgent escalations to ensure deadlines are achieved
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Site Access Delivery
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £1 - £2 per annum
Technical Project Manager - Core Networks
Location: South East England, England
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Implementation Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire