Property Litigation Lawyer
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Code Litigation Lawyer to join their busy legal team.
You will have strong experience within Commercial Property and have the responsibility of supporting on some ground breaking cases at Tribunal.
- To provide end to end litigation support and advice.
- To manage and control cases issued in the Upper Lands Tribunal providing end-to-end legal support to ensure delivery of judgements/guidance from the Tribunal to time, cost and quality. This will include:
- appointing managing and supporting external lawyers and barristers;
- providing assistance and support to internal personnel and Cornerstone's shareholders, suppliers, witnesses and experts;
- the service of Code notices,
- preparing the cases to go to Tribunal; and
- management of the cases through the Tribunal process
- management of costs throughout the process
- Ensure the service of Code notices, preparing Code sites to go to Court, and the management of Code sites in court to achieve Code Agreements are properly managed and/or escalated thereby reducing risk and costs
- Extensive litigation experience in a fast paced commercial environment and/or experience of working on high volume litigation cases
- Experience of Old Code (Telecommunications Act 1984) and New Code (Digital Economy Act 2017), acquiring rights/land using Compulsory Purchase principles, would be desirable
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor (or equivalent)
- Considerable experience or history of working in complex/property litigation, would be desirable
- Strong ability to manage a high caseload, to prioritise and juggle competing deadlines
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.