Project / Contract Engineer - Pumps/Water/Electrical/Mechanical
Recruiting immediately, for a Project / Contract Engineer with experience of dealing with contractors and knowledge around Pumps/Water Industry, ideally with a background in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. This is a permanent opportunity close to Frimley / Farnborough.
- Responsible for the instigation of new projects.
- To bring projects in on budget, on time, to specification and to clients satisfaction.
- To insure that all contractual requirements and targets are met
- To be fully conversant with the contract/s
- To raise queries regarding the contract where anomalies are found
- To identify opportunities to improve our product and service
- Continually monitor every aspect of the quality of the contract delivery
- Negotiating with sub contractors
- Accurate and clear communication with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Ensure that all forecast & reports are kept up to date
- Experience of the pumping/water industry is essential
- Experience of working with Water Authority working environment would be an advantage
- Ideally experience of managing site engineers, liaising with technical staff and negotiating with sub contractors
- Electrical/Mechanical background/qualifications advantageous
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with strong customer focus
- Applicants must be computer literate with Word and Excel experience
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.