|Job Title:||Project Manager - Customer, PART TIME 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project Manager - Customer Readiness
6 month initial contract
Part Time - 22.5 hours per week
This leading telecoms company, who are going through an exciting period of change, are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone to work in a cross-functional, agile team without the commitment of full time hours.
Sitting within the Customer team, you will support a highly complex programme focusing on customer readiness
- Using expertise to support a business readiness circle to deliver their outcomes, removing impediments and fostering collaboration on dependencies
- Remove internal impediments and escalate impediments outside of the team's control via the other Super Circle Goalkeepers, Circle Coach & programme governance forums
- Facilitate the correct resourcing and skill profiles for the team, and escalate as required.
- Be responsible for the organisation, facilitation and ongoing improvement of all events
- Track and communicate team plan on a page, and detailed plans for stakeholders as required
- Proactively liaise with Business Project Managers, Technical Delivery Managers and others within the business where required. Help the teams to articulate and manage risks, issues and dependencies across all the teams
- Create an environment where empowered, motivated and protected teams can thrive
- Ensure the team is prepared for Large Scale Planning activities, facilitate the team's activities at the event, ensuring that work is integrated with other teams, dependencies and risks have been communicate
- Experienced as a Programme or Project Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaboration skills and the ability to hold people to account
- Willing to get involved in functional activities, to live and breathe life within the Customer Team
- Experience with a variety of delivery frameworks and methodologies
- Proven delivery experience within a complex organisational environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative, incremental delivery
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: due to the large volume of applications we receive we unfortunately cannot reply to everyone. If you have not received a callback within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest in the role and we do hope you continue to apply in the future.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.