Project Leader/Coordinator (EPOS/IMAC/Excel) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Project Coordinator/Lead experience
- Arranging hardware and engineers for the end client's new store EPOS installation
- Responsible for IMAC requests (Install, Move, Add Change)
- Liaising with the other offices to find out if they have the required stock or action accordingly.
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Desirable - ServiceNow
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.