Project Finance Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)
- Salary from £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a (Depend on experience).
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (Pre-Rata)
- Based in Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym.
- Help Project Manager to do the life cycle project budget and update annual budget
- Quarterly budget management.
- Monthly rolling forecast for project Profit. Analyse the project performance.
- Communicate with accountant about the revenue recognition
- Manage the cash collection with customer.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable (Preferred for Accounting and Finance)
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.