|Job Title:||Project Engineer (Telecoms) - Permanent, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Reading (with UK wide Travel)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our busy Build team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within telecoms. You will be responsible for supporting the Build Managers in all aspects of the site build process.
- Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and compliant
- Work alongside the Site Coordination Team and ensure all works are sequenced correctly
- Manage radio equipment activations
- Working with stakeholders, different departments and external suppliers
- Managing and maintaining site data in tools & systems · Maintain Network continuity in accordance with company Operational safeguards
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- You must be keen to learn and develop with a thirst for knowledge
- Adaptable skillset and be able to work in a fluid environment
- Have a keen interest in radio networks
- A background in engineering/construction/radio/telecoms/structural
- Must have excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus on Excel.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Electrical Project Manager - AC/DC - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Gloucestershire, England
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Programme Manager (FTC)
Location: Berkshire, England