|Job Title:||Project Delivery Manager - Telecoms|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is a long term contract role which will be for an initial 12 months working for a well know company within telecoms.
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will implement and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to NTQ (Notice To Quit) activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
You will be involved in planning and management of the small works contractor to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer project manager as the need arises via a team of implementation manager leads.
The role is primarily to provide services relating to either Acquisition, Design or Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions. Key skills and experience on Acquisition will be essential given the current complexities with progressing site acquisitions, equipment rights negotiations and legal challenges coming from recent changes in the ECC.
- A background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and awareness of acquisition milestones and processes. Suitable candidates must have expert knowledge of data handling, managing of small works contractors and ability to work on a demanding project.
- Experience in managing project delivery with respect to multiple service and product supplier management-ideally in the around mobile telecommunication cell site deployment.
- Manage and report on delivery of multiple milestones within strictly defined timescales
- Planning and organization skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of DICI rollout services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Telecoms Channel Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
Fulfillment Responsible Project Manager-German speaking
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Project Management Operation Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
CVM Manager - Telecom
Location: Reading, Berkshire