|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Oracle / Sage - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project Co-ordinator - Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Project Co-ordinator to the Deployment function of telecoms company who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. These deployments are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's) and Principal Contractors (PC's) and are to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands.
The Purpose of the role is to manage the raising and closing of purchase orders in accordance with processes and practices
- Administering and co-ordinating the Purchase Order (PO) process across the Deployment Team in the IFS finance management tool.
- Tracking and reporting POs and project's financial status from the IFS System
- Ensuring that POs are Goods-Receipted in a timely manner in co-ordination with the Deployment Managers
- Proactive (re) forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of PO outcomes
- Supporting the Senior Manager and extended programme team in the T&A Programme including, control processes, creating and raising POs, change requests and impact assessments.
- Supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage deployment data
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of raising PO's using Oracle or Sage
- Experience of managing cost control
- Experience of developing reports and processes for managing data
- Mobile Telecoms or Construction industry background
- Strong coordination skills
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.