Project Coordinator - Reading (with travel 2 days a week to other sites)
We have an exciting opportunity for multiple Project Coordinators to join our busy Build team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join MBNL and develop your career within telecoms. You will be responsible for supporting the build team with all administrative aspects of the site build process.
- Managing fault tickets in the MBNL tools & systems ensuring they are kept up to date
- Maintaining accurate forecast dates in MBNL tools & systems
- Maintain project RAID
- Liaise with external Suppliers Logistics functions and resolve all logistics queries and problems
- Follow logistics process and ensure decommissioned equipment is returned
- Raise Purchase Orders for the team
- Manage and maintain data in MBNL tools & systems
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- You must be keen to learn and develop with a thirst for knowledge
- Adaptable skillset and be able to work in a fluid environment
- Have a keen interest in radio networks
- A background in engineering/construction/radio/telecoms/structural
- Must have excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus on Excel.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Rebecca.Harris@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Project Manager
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Car Allowance
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: South West England, England
Electrical Project Manager - AC/DC - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Health & Safety Manager