Project Accounts Assistant required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.
The Project Accounts Assistant will support the Transmission Cost & Forecasting Controller on the day-to-day interface to the finance team.
Responsibilities of the Project Accounts Assistant include:
- Responsible for the proactive (re) forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of PO outcomes
- Responsible for supporting the Transmission Cost & Forecast Controller and extended programme team in the Transmission Programme including, control processes, creating and raising POs, change requests and impact assessments.
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage the financial budgeting, forecasting, funding allocation, ordering, tracking, control and reporting.
The successful Project Accounts Assistant will have:
- Finance/Cost Control background
- Must understand the key principles of project management
- Telecoms - nice to have
To apply for the Project Accounts Assistant please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.