Project Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
3 Month Contract, Immediate Start
A short term opportunity has arisen for a qualified/PQ Accountant with experience managing Purchase Orders working for a busy growing company just near Reading. As this is an urgent position we require someone who is available immediately or with 1 week notice.
This is a 3 month contract where you will be responsible for clearing down/reduction of open POs but also to assess whether the PO process is effective, and to make recommendations on how to improve this. My client is wanting someone who is experienced with full end to end PO process, understands the implications/impacts the PO process has on a business, and has the ability and understanding to spot where PO processes can be improved
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid technical finance knowledge and experience
- Qualified / PQ ACCA, CIMA, ACA (or equiv)
- Strong knowledge/experience of the PO process and process improvements
- Good understanding of best practice governance and controls surrounding P2P processes.
- Ability to work accurately, under pressure to tight deadlines, be motivated, work flexibly, be open-minded and have a positive pragmatic attitude
- Ability and confidence holding discussions around the business, understanding the sensitivity around closing down PO's
- Aware of impacts when closing down PO's i.e. impact on financial statements etc.
If you are available immediately and have the required PO experience then please submit your application on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.