Programme Support Specialist (Mobile Telecoms)
Programme (PMO) Support Specialist - this is a new permanent opportunity working for a leading Mobile Telecoms Company based in the heart of Reading. This position offers a competitive salary, bonus, generous benefits package, flexible working as well as plenty of career development opportunities!
This is a hybrid role, where you will be undertaking a mix of PMO support duties, analysis and some project management. We are looking for someone who is experienced in project finance reporting (budgeting, forecasting), able to identify programme issues and provide solutions in order to maintain programme delivery, and manage escalations.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Project Support / PMO Support experience gained within a Telecoms background
- Some experience of managing and delivering projects
- Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX cost control of Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained teams
- Experience managing suppliers, pushing back to ensure delivery schedules are maintained, able to intervene and turn round a project not meeting targets
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.