|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Transmission|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project People are currently looking for a Programme Manager (Transmission) to join a leading telecoms business based in Reading.
Responsibilities will include;
- Accountable for the leadership, management and successful delivery of large, complex programmes and solutions to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of the programme and solution(s) to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of programme progress and business outcomes. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- The proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience operating at a senior programme level
- Must have experience overseeing large-scale, complex programmes within transmission. Large-scale, high-value, complex programmes involving People, Process and Technology
- Significant experience leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.